Sales Careers at Payteva
Sales Agents – We’re always looking to develop great sales reps. If you love helping people, can take constant rejection, and love the freedom of making life-changing residual income, reach out to us today!
Position is W2 with health benefits.
Payteva is a payment processing company providing credit card processing and point of sale systems. We provide services that enable our customers to prosper.
Summary of This Role
Responsible for selling payment processing services, as well as point of sale offerings to businesses. Activities include pricing, customer segmentation, customer presentations, account sign-up and activation, and account management. Primarily field sales to area businesses. Unlimited, uncapped commissions.
- Manages a portfolio of clients for the company. Identifies revenue opportunities and prospective clients within assigned territories through face-to-face meetings, telephone communications, marketing programs, and other activities as needed. Conducts face to face meetings with prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels. Responds to customer requests for information and gives online presentations. Identifies and closes additional product and/or service sales with existing clients to further develop the client relationship. Manages client relationships and expectations during the sales cycle.
- Maintains existing/prospective client records, in accordance with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client interactions, contact information, and other relevant client information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; currently HubSpot. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Continuously builds and develops knowledge of current product/service portfolio as well as changes and developments within the payments industry, to remain up-to-date.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Relevant Sales Experience
- B2B sales experience, cold calling sales experience, demonstrated successful performance in previous sales job
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity – Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision – Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Industry Knowledge – Expert knowledge of the merchant payment industry
- Decision Maker – Advanced ability to be an effective problem solver and act quickly to resolve issues
- Communication – Effective listener and communicator who is able to establish long lasting customer relationships
Payteva is an equal opportunity employer. Payteva provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly bonus